Enable your travel site for online reservations
You have options based on your current site status, your technical skills and your budget. With every option, your travel site will look great and will allow customers to book air, car and hotels online. You can choose from these available options:
• Widget search form: with a simple copy and paste you can put a widget on you travel site and customers can instantly start making reservation. Ideal for agencies with no tech skills.
• Turn-key travel site: created with a choice of WordPress templates, you can adapt them to your own content and brand image. Ideal for agencies with some site content management skills.
• Use your own design: integrating with our API, you can design the look and feel of your online travel site whatever way you want. Ideal for agencies with programming skills.
Manage different business models for more opportunities
You might be having one travel site only, or maybe a few more. Your agents might not be familiar with GDS cryptic format. You might be growing your business and having affiliates. All these business models are supported by the OBT:
• Easily launch your new B2C online travel site and start generating revenue by selling your travel content to your customers. The very user-friendly interface design will appeal to any type of traveler.
• Increase your travel agents’ productivity as they use the web-based booking tool that does not require the knowledge of any of GDS cryptic format. Your offline customers will be served faster for a gain in efficiency on your side.
• You can create and manage any number of affiliate sites. Expand your business and offer your services to other non-IATA agents.
Rich travel content for increased inventory
Your site will sell your GDS travel content and your negotiated rates. Work with consolidators’ content is also possible.
In addition to GDS content, have access to NDC content directly from airlines and low-cost carriers as well.
You will also have a choice of hotel bed banks to partner with.
Increase your GDS sales to attain your annual segments incentives and tour target contracts with airlines.
Provide specific fares and travel deals only available through NDC direct connects to airlines. Improve your travelers experience for repeat business.
Hotel Banks Content
Access large inventory of net hotel rates through different hotel banks. Boost your revenue by cross-selling flights and hotels.
Manage your service fees, markups and discounts for improved revenue
Markup management is a very important component of your business operation as it allows you to fine tune your revenue on each travel sale. Define it by amount or percent. Manage it by airline, origin, destination, class of service, cabin and other additional parameters you can set for all your markups.
A fee that you will add to a flight offer in order to generate revenue that otherwise you would not get from your sales. Markups are typically done on private fares.
A fee for your services that you will show to your customer as an addition to the air fare returned by airline.
Based on your business model and incentives you might want to offer specific discount. You can also have promotional discount for a brief period based on a promo code that traveler will claim in the shopping cart at time of purchase
Control your payment methods for better revenue management.
When you are a merchant customer will pay you for your service through integrated payment gateways. Their experience will be transparent, but you will be able to collect their payment up front.
Use any of several payment gateways we have already integrated for a quick startup. You only need to have an agreement with the of your choice, no additional technical requirements needed.
You already work with a payment gateway that we do not have? No problem. We can integrate through their API and make it available to you. A small integration fee may apply.
We partner with payment gateway providers that might offer solutions adapted to your local market payment methods.
You’ll never walk alone!
If you are a Liverpool fan, you know the song. If not, this is the chorus part:
"Walk on, walk on
With hope in your hearts
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone"
This is our promise to you: you’ll never walk alone with your technology investment.
We pride ourselves with the focus on the support we provide to our customers.Contact Us
You will easily manage the application as it has been designed to allow you self-management for faster and more efficient daily operation and we will be there to help you if needed.
You will be able to contact us through an online ticket system that allows for fast turn around and follow up.